No Membership Fee During December

The normal yearly membership fee is $39, and for new Associates it is $19 when you sign up with the 30 day weight loss and cleanse program. However during the month of December there is no membership fee at all for this year.

All you need to do is sign up as an Associate getting the 30 day program and make sure that you sign up for Autoship. Your product will be shipped to you automatically every month. You can change your Autoship every month if you like, I do. You can cancel at any time.

Also all of Isagenix products come with a full buy back guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, just send it back and get a full refund for the product.

You have nothing to loose except pounds and inches! Call me today. I can help.

My website includes many product videos

My website includes many product videos
DanPinder.Isagenix.com

gDanPinder@gmail.com

My photo
I work with two different companies that are both network marketing companies. Just find 3, or more, like-minded individuals to join your business and teach them to do the same. That's all you need to do to be successful. I study the likes of John Assaraf, Bob Proctor, Jimmy (The Butcher) Smith, and Napolian Hill. Life is Good.